Tue, Sep 20|
Argentinean Takeover Tea at Pour-d's Tuesday Social
Our favorite Argentinean is taking over the tea bar for one night! Immerse yourself in Argentina's culture, music, food and famous yerba mate tea.
Time & Location
Sep 20, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Rockford, 39 Courtland St, Rockford, MI 49341, USA
About the event
Pour-d baker, Julieta Carril, owner of Dulce Porteña Baked Goods, will share the background and traditions of yerba mate tea and her delicious treats, along with stories of Argentinean culture including soccer, tango, Patagonia, and the infamous gaucho cowboys.
This tea bar event includes:
- a pot of Argentinean yerba mate tea curated just for this event
- three of Dulce Porteña's delicious baked goods traditionally served with mate
-the three baked goods items will be Cuernitos (our morning salty bread), Pasta Frola (the staple pie for Argentina), and Churros con Dulce de leche (crunchy, delicious treat filled with Dulce de leche)
- Argentinean music (think tango!)
- a cultural conversation full of laughs and insight
Your ticket also includes:
- 10% off all Fraser teas
- 30% off teapots and cups
- first chance to pre-order yerba mate gourds and bombillas from Fraser Tea at a special price
Come share the culture, camaraderie, and conversation on this special night.
Adult$30.00+$0.75 service fee